In this episode Micah, Matthias, and Steven discuss OSINT topics
In this final episode of The OSINT Curious Project webcast/podcast in 2020, we have an interesting panel discussion for you. Micah, Matthias, and Steven discuss some OSINT topics.
People in this Episode
- Micah Hoffman (@WebBreacher)
- Matthias Wilson (@mwosint)
- Steven Harris (@nixintel)
Links to what we discussed
- Micah spoke about The OSINT Curious Project and its resources.
- Page to find the Advisory and Executive Board members: https://osintcurio.us/about-our-project/
- Page to find an organized list of our blogs and videos: https://bit.ly/osintcuriousresources
- Page to find our sponsors and patrons: https://osintcurio.us/sponsors-and-contributors/
- Patreon page to send donations to help us run the project: https://patreon.com/osintcurious
- Our discussion today, touched upon the following topics:
- Understanding how tools work (https://medium.com/@micallst/misusing-osint-to-claim-election-fraud-cfb89c858c3a)
- Tools versus training
- Creating final intel products
- Sharing of OSINT techniques
- Creating a risk profile prior to OSINT investigations
- Our favorite interviewees and blog posts from OSINT Curious’ 2020
Thank you for listening, watching, and reading our content in 2020!