People in this Episode
- Micah Hoffman (@webbreacher)
- Nico Dekens (@dutch_osintguy)
- Rae Baker (@wondersmith_rae)
- Special Guest: Peter King (@ibexmind) additional info: https://ibexmind.com/
Links to what we discussed
- https://spoonbill.io/ Shows historic profile and pinned tweet changes for Twitter accounts.
- https://radar.freedar.uk/VirtualRadar/desktop.html Aircraft monitoring site but includes military/drones too.
- https://www.inquirer.com/news/philly-protests-arrests-fbi-lore-elisabeth-blumenthal-george-floyd-20200617.html Good OSINT case study, using social media to ID suspect
- https://citizenevidence.org/2020/06/26/investigating-infrastructure-links-with-passive-dns-and-whois-data/ Explains how to use OSINT to investigate a website, very beginner friendly
- https://www.tracelabs.org/trace-labs-osint-vm/ Trace Labs OSINT VM
- https://www.sans.org/webcasts/tech-tuesday-workshop-introduction-osint-video-image-verification-115875/ Nico’s free SANS image verification workshop
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCynWOUeHAOflEQtJnrZpkNA/videos Layer8 OSINT and Social Engineering conference videos are posted
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Psyw3ADNvo&feature=youtu.be Sector035’s Google Dorking 10 minute tip
- https://www.osintcombine.com/post/download-social-media-videos-without-tools OSINTCombine’s blog post on using the web developer tools in web browsers to download videos on several social media platforms
- https://twitter.com/TraceLabs/status/1273950482214641665 Trace Labs has renamed their Missing CTF to OSINT Search Party CTF and is doing monthly global events!
- https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/04/09/523011446/how-playing-tetris-tames-the-trauma-of-a-car-crash?t=1593371114814 How Playing Tetris helps Tame Trauma