People in this Episode:
- Technisette (Voice only)
- And our special guest: Somdev Sangwan (@s0md3v on Twitter)
Links to things we discussed:
- https://www.amazon.com/Learn-Python-Hard-Way-Introduction/dp/0134692888/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3QYDZ0CFODOKV&keywords=learn+python+3+the+hard+way&qid=1567967349&s=books&sprefix=learn+pytho%2Cstripbooks%2C282&sr=1-3 Book on how to learn Python 3 Prgramming
- https://www.truecaller.com/ Looking up Phone numbers
- https://www.applyzer.com/?mmenu=worldcharts Comparing populair apps
- Facebook dating…now with Secret Crush! – https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/09/facebook-dating/
- Nico – Tip: Another great Chrome extension by @OsintSupport LinkedIn Email reverse Lookup osint.support/#linkedin
- Results of our OSINTCurious online survey?
- Trump tweeting Iran photo and then people doing research to find out what satellite it came from – https://twitter.com/N_Waters89/status/1167730897384333312 & https://sattrackcam.blogspot.com/2019/09/image-from-trump-tweet-identified-as.html
- DerbyCon OSINT CTF – Our own Josh Huff competed – https://twitter.com/sevillage/status/1170390783859539970
- Bazzell writing 7th edition of OSINT book – https://twitter.com/IntelTechniques/status/1167446287228100609 “Writing has begun…The 7th edition of my #OSINT book will be released in early 2020.
- Micah – SANS OSINT Summit in Virginia, USA, February 2020. CFP open now (link on the right side of page). Tickets on sale too. https://www.sans.org/event/osint-summit-2020 LE 30% discount OSINTLAW20
- Kirby will be speaking at Osmosiscon in October: https://www.osmosiscon.com/
- Dutch_osintguy will be speaking at infosecurity.nl in October