Are you interested in showing how OSINT curious you are and participating in this project? We would love the help and have a variety of methods for people to step-up and assist.
Attend Our Live Streams
Be in the audience for our live streams. Visit our Live Stream page for details!
Come talk with us
We are on Twitter (@osintcurious), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-osint-curious-project), and have the “osint-curious” channel within our OSINT Curious Discord (https://iam.osintcurio.us/discord).
Contribute to our OSINTCurious Blog
Come, be a guest blogger! Here are the guidelines for sharing OSINT curiosity through guest blog posts.
- Don’t just tell us you’re interested in blogging, send us a whole blog post to info [at] osintcurio.us! We’ll review it and let you know if/when it’ll show up on our site.
- Alongside your post, send us 2-3 sentences about yourself, answering the question “what makes you OSINTCurious?” Don’t forget to include your Twitter handle if you have one!
- At The OSINT Curious Project, we’re particularly interested in case studies, how-to-guides and tool-specific blog posts, but if you have another idea, please send it. Keep in mind that we value high quality and over quantity.
- When you send us your blog post, we assume that it is being offered exclusively and has not been published in any form elsewhere.
- If you want to use someone else’s content or code, please make sure that you don’t violate any copyrights and properly cite the person’s work by including references in your blog post.
- We do not accept blog posts that directly promote/market paid or open-source tools or web sites.
- We do not pay, compensate, or barter for blog posts.
- Lastly, your blog post will undergo a peer review. We may suggest edits to your submission. You can review our suggestions and, if you are OK with them, the submission gets published!
Submit Your Ideas
We have a form for submitting talk ideas, 10 Minute Tip video requests, and OSINT questions to be answered. Fill it out!
You can also use #OSINTCurious on Twitter and tweet to us!