We are excited to bring you a YouTube playlist with a bunch of short videos aimed at teaching OSINT content. Our playlist can be found here (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL423I_gHbWUUOs09899rex4t2l5py9YIk).
We will be adding easily-digestable short videos to it over time to build a library of OSINT tips, tricks, tools, and techniques.
Some of the videos you will find there are:
Web OSINT and OPSEC
- Google Maps for OSINT
- Viewing LinkedIn Profiles Anonymously
- Using Browser Web Developer Tools for OSINT
- Using Browser Web Developer Tools for OSINT with Instagram and Pinterest
- What Is A User Agent String And Why Should I Care?
- Are All Web Browser Ad Blockers Equally Effective?
- Using EyeWitness to Surf Web Sites
- Using git to Download and Sync Files
- Safely Using Google’s Cached Content
- Certificates: The OSINT Gift that Keeps on Giving…
- Searching Breach Data for OSINT
- Using HTML Source code for OSINT (Layer 8 conference)
- Google Analytics and Tracking Tags (Layer 8 conference)
- XMLHTTPRequests (XHR) and JSON Explanations (Layer 8 conference)
- TikTok.com Web Site Analysis – Video is historically accurate but Tiktok changed and these techniques do not work anymore. (Layer 8 conference)
- Using APIs and JSON for OSINT (Layer 8 conference)
- Understanding robots.txt File for OSINT (Layer 8 conference)
Domains and IPs
Usernames and Social Media
Basic Linux Skills
- Linux Terminal Skills 1 (pwd, ls, cd, alias) – Made possible by Ginger_T’s Patreon donations
- Linux Terminal Skills 2 (cd, cat, more, less, wildcards, clear, grep) – Made possible by Ricardo Murillo’s Patreon donations
- Linux Terminal Skills 3 (grep, pipes (|), regex/regular expressions)
- Linux Terminal Skills 4 (grep, sort, cut, input/output redirectors)
- Linux Terminal Skills 5 (grep, pdfgrep, curl, apt)
If you’d like us to make a video on a certain topic or skill, fill out the web form here.